Friday, May 21, 2010

SO Busy here lately!

I've been deep in the "re-organization" world here lately! I decided I didn't like some of the ways we were doing things, so I took some time off to re-thing and re-organize. My goodness how long that took to go through everything! LOL I did find some wonderful resources along the way though :) I would love to let everyone out there know about Dynamic2Moms . This site has some absolutely wonderful things on it. It has a complete curriculum planner, lapbooks, as well as links to other pages of interest. This has to be one of my favorite sites! Their curriculum planner is absolutely wonderful, but they also let me tweak part of it to fit my needs here in Missouri a bit better, then listed it on their page too :) They also let me share a couple other pages I created on there. They are a fabulous bunch of girls!

Another site that I found and fell in love with is St Aiden's Homeschool . She has a ton of great freebies on her site. And when I say a ton, I really mean it! I have also bought some of her unit studies that I absolutely adore. This is really a good site to visit if you have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment