Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Progressive Phonics

I love Progressive Phonics! I used this back in 2006 (man...has it really been THAT long ago!) when I first started homeschooling my son. I really really liked it. But then before too long, they had to start charging for it. I was kicking myself for not downloading it all before this happened, but I ended up finding Stairway to Reading, which was good too. However, Progressive Phonics is FREE AGAIN!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!! I guess I'm going to be downloading for the next couple days...LOL ;-) You can go check them out here . Or, if you like, you can check out Stairway To Reading here . You do need to register with Stairway before you check out their materials. One other quick note, they also have math materials, though I have not checked them out.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember those. The same thing happened to me, I downloaded two to get my daughter started and when I went back for more they were no longer free. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete