Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who Knew....

I had no idea getting a yard sale ready was so much work!!! Of course, when you have enough books to start your won used book store, it probably should of been a given. I ended up spending all day and night setting stuff up, pulling stuff out, clearing stuff out. I am now sporting a nice little sun burn on my shoulders. Hurray...LOL

I didn't realize I had so many until the 16'x5' trailer bed didn't have enough room for them all. And neither did the long table I added to it. I've got books coming out of my ears! LOL I've had to pull out mats to put them all on, as well as tubs with lids on them!

I really hope this yard sale goes well. I SO do not want to pack up all these books again. I guess I could always take what isn't sold into our used book store and trade them. Man....that would be one huge store credit this time! Last time I did that I got around a $300 credit, and that was a small fraction of what I have this time. Time will tell. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Just came by to see what you have. Looks like you are getting a good start on the blogging life. By the way when you are done with your yard sale, can you come and do mine? LOL. We have all our stuff pulled out into the yard (we were cleaning the barn) but I haven't gone through much of it yet. Its just too hot out there (101). Actually, I have been working on that this week.

    ReplyDelete